Sunday, November 13, 2016

Time Lapsed

THIS IS THE BLOG POST FOR SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 12, 2016

This is going to sound silly, but I forgot to write my blog post tonight. That's why this has the wrong date on it - I didn't remember until too late. Ah, well, there isn't much to tell or show - I didn't do a real bug walk today. I was out for most of the day, and before I left in the morning it was too cold for bugs - the temperature was just at 40ºF when I left. It was late in the day, with not much daylight left when I got home, but I saw a bug from the car window as we pulled into the driveway, so I figured I might as well go get my camera. I then walked around a little bit, but I didn't do a full bug walk. And I only found one other bug after that first one anyway. And neither of them is going to be Backyard Bug of the Day. I am not even sure why I am bothering to post this, but...

 Tree cricket.

Another caterpillar on one of my lawn chairs. I understand the appeal of resting on a lawn chair. It's just kind of weird to do it upside down.

No comments:

Post a Comment