Sunday, April 29, 2018

An Anniversary

Today is the 4th Anniversary of this blog! YAY! The traditional gifts for the 4th anniversary are fruit and flowers, which my backyard would enjoy very much, or linen and silk, which I don't think my backyard would be quite as interested in, except for the silk-producing insects and spiders.

I feel like I should say something profound here, but... Nope. I hope you've enjoyed reading this, and you've learn something, and learned to like some things.

Sadly, I did not observe the anniversary by doing a bug walk. I went out for the day, and before I left it was raining, and after I got home it was cold and getting dark. All I have for a bug today is one that marched past the couch late last night:
 Dramatic lighting... I caught the beetle in my bug vacuum, and that is where these pictures were taken. I had planned to try to take better pictures when I released it this morning, but it did not want to stay around for that, so this is what I've got.


No comments:

Post a Comment