Sunday, September 6, 2015

I Was Wrong

Okay, I guess it's time to admit that yes, I am still doing the blog every day, even though I said I wouldn't be able to until I was fully recovered - and I am so, so glad that I was wrong about what I would be able to do. It turns out I can do a blog every day, even if I am limited in my photography capabilities. All it requires is cooperative bugs.

I didn't find a lot of those today, but here's what I've got for you...

Backyard Bug of the Day:
 Bee

Random Bugs:
 Katydid

 Hopper

 I try to avoid posting pictures of dead bugs, but I had to take this one because it's so puzzling.

 Not all the bugs are cooperative.

 Weevil

 Hopper

 Fly

Arachnid Appreciation:
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
 Jumping spider that has caught something

First time I have seen this side of the funnel web spider in the cedar tree.

No comments:

Post a Comment