Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Grateful For Whatever I Find

The world is a beautiful place, and I am glad to be here in it. And glad that today on my walk I found a bug at a level that I could take its picture.

Backyard Bug of the Day:
 A big, beautiful moth. It is possible this has been Backyard Bug of the Day already this year, but I don't care.  This is about 2 inches from head to back of wings. I should know what kind it is, but I don't.



Edit: Adding more pictures from the porch light. This is what happens when I write the blog early...

 An unusual porch light visitor. As in, this is not the kind of bug that usually is attracted to the porch light. I am not sure if this is a fly of some kind or a wasp.

 I think this is a fish fly.






It's been a while since there's been any Arachnid Appreciation:
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.



No comments:

Post a Comment