Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Appreciation

It rained again today, so no bug walk, but I did manage to photograph an arachnid from the back porch to share with you. If you are afraid of arachnids, and don't want to see pictures of this one, even though it is really cute, now is the time to click out of here–although I feel I must point out that there is a compelling reason to appreciate this particular arachnid. If you DO like arachnids, appreciate them, and think they are cute, then stick around.

Arachnid Appreciation:
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
 Jumping spider dining on a gnat. Gnats are annoying, and this spider has removed one from my backyard, so I appreciate this spider very much.

Notice the raindrop on its abdomen. I was sheltered on the porch, the spider was on the back porch tree, but was getting rained on a little bit, not completely sheltered by the tree's leaves.

No comments:

Post a Comment