Tuesday, November 10, 2020

Taking a Break From My Break

 Okay, I realize that I JUST SAID that I was taking a break from blogging. But I also said I would post if I found something interesting. Now, I realize that that is a low bar, I find a tremendous amount of things interesting, that is why I am so very rarely bored. But I didn't do a bug walk today, I just stopped to look at my chrysanthemums when I went out to get the mail, because they are one of the bright spots in my world right now. And I found a bug there that was not one of the ones that have been there for the past week. So...

Backyard Bug of the Day:

Plant bug, of the order Hemiptera. I wonder if it is feeding on nectar, or if it is simply sucking other fluids from the plant. The dark blur in the background is a sweat bee.

That's it. That's all I took pictures of today. I didn't even take pictures of the other sweat bees that were dining on the chrysanthemums. Because I am taking a break. 

That being said, am I hoping that tomorrow I see some kind of really amazing bug when I go outside? Yes.



No comments:

Post a Comment