Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Home Again

Hello again! I am home! After almost 3 weeks away, I returned to my backyard today. It was nearly dark when I returned from my trip, so I was unable to make a proper visit, but I saw how lovely it has become while I was away. I saw some cool bugs on my trip, but I didn't have my macro lens, so I didn't take pictures of them (except for one beetle), but I would not be able to share them here, because they weren't taken in my backyard. I hope while I was gone you took the opportunity to go outside and look for your own bugs.

I turned on my porch light when I got home, in hopes of attracting some insects, and I did.

Backyard Bug of the Day:
 Tiny, blue-eyed moth. No idea what kind it is, but it's pretty.

I have all moths, which is not because that was all that I saw on the porch, it's just all I got pictures of. There were a few inaccessible beetles, too.







And that's all for today. I am looking forward to a walk in my backyard tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment