Sunday, August 3, 2014

Blur

Harrumph. More bleak weather, and so many of my pictures that I thought were going to come out ended up being all blurry. I am disgruntled today.

I did find a nice Backyard Bug of the Day, though:
 It's kind of ladybuggish...


 Except for the face.

Blue eyes!

I don't have a Backyard Bud of the Day, but here's a picture of a previous bud:
Previous in that it has been Bud of the Day before. I took this picture today. This is lady's thumb. It's edible, but not much worth eating.

Okay, all I've got now is a bunch of random bugs:
 Moth in the wild. This one is very good at looking like a dried leaf.


 Just when you start to think you know something about bugs, you realize you can't even tell the front from the back.

 I thought that the top of the picture was the back.

 Turns out that is the front. The drop of water is kind of amusing.

 Leaf hopper on the car.


 Praying mantis.


All tiny spiders today for Arachnid Appreciation:
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
 No spider here, just drops of rain on a web.

 So tiny I could barely see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment